Friday, January 27, 2012

Trapeze - Check

So, a few months back Andrea and her friend went to a trapeze class and loved it. Andrea loved it so much, she wanted me to experience it and thus booked us a lesson. When we arrived we walked into the arena and there were ropes and swings and people doing tricks. It was pretty exciting knowing that we were about to be the ones doing such acrobatic tricks. Quickly we were put through what we were to accomplish and how that was going to happen. After several practice attempts, we had to have it just right in order to be caught by the other swinger, the time came to complete a catch and release trick.

I swung, I hung, I was caught and released.


Post adventure, as we were driving home, Andrea and I both agreed that we need fun things on the weekend nights. Our blood just seemed to be flowing with a bit more excitement that night. Swinging at heights and doing fun tricks is definitely a plus in my book.

No comments: