Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All I can ask is Why!? (emphasis!)

My 2008 REDLINE Conquest bike was stolen this evening, and my mind is blown away. All i can think about is who did this, why would they do it, when did they do it, did anybody see it happen, do they realize how much that bike meant to me, would i punch him/her in the face? (YES) It was my only means of getting around the city and i loved it. Maybe i was too attached to my bike, but i am having a hard time with this. I simply cannot believe this just happened tonight. I locked my bike up while at work, and thinking its a good spot since I am staring at it across the street all awhile i am working at the hotel. Low and behold i glance towards my bike and notice, not my bike but another bike. immediately thinking, my bike must have fallen over or this other bike rack user must have moved mine so he/she could get his/her bike on there too. taking a closer look, i notice my bike is not there at all. did i lock it up there? did i even ride my bike to work? did somebody play a trick on me? all things running through my head. well i ran across the busy street that is 4th Street to notice that my lock was on the ground and snipped right in two. my jaw/stomach dropped! I cold not believe it, what do i do now? I called the police. On the corner of 4th & Virginia just outside the Dahlia Lounge Restauruant, my bike was stolen between 5:00 and 7:30 pm on Tuesday evening the 18th of November. Thoughts will run through my head about my Conquest for a long time to come. Karma!




Bike, are your out there?
Regretfully your old owner

2 comments:

andrea said...

I want to punch someone in the face also. I just can't believe it. I can't. Some people suck.

Anonymous said...

dude. that sucks. i'm sorry.