Wednesday, November 21, 2007

T.J. Burke & Dexter Rutecki

back in the aspen extreme.
after arriving nearly a week plus ago from my extended vacation with family and friends winter has finally arrived. It has been gorgeous up until last night, sunny 55-60 degree days without a cloud in sight. no snow in sight either, as one could tell with an article about it in the local newspaper nearly every day for 1.5 weeks. well, since some of the snow has arrived according measures must take place. my roomate and I had a vision to give life to a man made of snow. yes he does have 3 balls, 2 sticks, charcoal mouth, top hat, scarf which is not quite big enough, buttons, and a highlighter nose. all items we found at our immediate disposal until the normal facial devices can be created (or purchased). We have a vision to keep our friend, to be unnamed at this point, alive until the 1st of May 2008. also heres to a great THANKSgiving Day, the first of which I will be cooking homemade pumpkin pie and the turkey in the oven myself. hopefully it turns out well.


it will be yet another holiday spent without my family, sad but they know i wish i was with them.

4 comments:

andrea said...

I love this post! And I love that you want to keep your new friend alive until May. Miss you, hon. A

Unknown said...

nice s-man. I miss that aspen place...you and the man look good. keep it until February at least

Unknown said...

Jen and I are going to tackle the unnamed snowman on Jan. 26.

Anonymous said...

With our next big snow, i will "clone" your S-Man and see how long i can keep him around..... let's start a contest!!!

He looks great! Brings back memories.

Love ya - Mom